Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Wakeboarding HD Demo is Coming to PSN on April 29, 2010

Sponsored Links
    Creat Studios Director of Business Development Scott Hyman has confirmed that tomorrow the Wakeboarding HD Demo will be coming to PSN in both North America and Europe.

To quote: I'm happy to let you know how we've been listening to you all. We've enjoyed the great reaction to Wakeboarding HD, but we understand how some folks like to try before they buy.

Sometimes, you want to taste the new flavor of ice cream before you make the purchase, and the same goes for many video games. We've read all your emails, and lots of your comments online, and we've responded...

TikGames/Creat Studios is proud to offer a free-to-play demo version of Wakeboarding HD in North America and Europe on Thursday, April 29th.

Now, you can discover what all the fuss is about by making high-flying jumps, performing insane tricks, and dodging pesky Great White Sharks before purchasing the full game.

We're confident that after playing the demo, you'll be craving more. Just like the server behind the ice cream counter, we are more than happy to offer a sample of the latest Tik/Creat flavor. And please stay tuned, as there's always plenty of new flavors, er... I mean new games to come!

As always, thanks again for everyone's support. We love making games, and you are the reason why we can do it. Please keep the comments and suggestions coming. As I stated above, we are always reading and listening!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    great game, i can't wait to play it, there's no much sports game like this.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News