Sponsored Links
VidZone Head of Production Ben Creasey has posted this week's PS3 update, dubbed 'Is That a TV in Your Pocket' today on the PlayStation Blog.

To quote: Sony Ericsson's Pocket TV has given us some brilliant interviews showing guests in a new light and putting their sense of humour to the test.

The first week of its 2nd series doesn't disappoint, with N-Dubz on the Pocket TV lie detector, Gabriella Cilmi chilling with presenter Matt Edmondson (spot the terrible pun!) and this week's UK number 1, Scouting For Girls. There will be new exclusive interviews every week so stayed tuned!

Now... To the rest of this week's beautiful update.

HOMPAGE FEATURES

Artists of the Week

Chipmunk (UK, Ireland)

Sensational young rapper Chipmunk has been storming his way through the charts to superstardom recently. This feature includes the latest 3 episodes of ChipTV filmed at his main headline tour, supporting none other than JLS along with behind the scenes footage of his latest single as well as featuring brand new single 'Until You Were Gone'.

Train (All Others)

San Franciscan rock band Train have been doing exceptionally well with their new single 'Hey, Soul Sister' all around Europe and the world and are number 1 in various places recently and so we couldn't really ignore them... So artist of the week they are.

Craig David Interview

Craig David is back... hold on...Can I get a rewind... I said... Craig David is back with new material and to celebrate we have an exclusive interview and acoustic sessions with the man himself. Not really sure I have to say anything else so I apart from... Watch, listen and enjoy!

Ones To Watch

Lealea Jones

Writing and performing with and in front of some of the biggest names in the world since a young age Lealea has even been approached to pen a song for Rhianna... definitely one to check out. Featuring brand new single 'Cake'

Camélia Jordana (France, Netherlands, Belgium)

Last year's runner up in France's answer to X Factor "Nouvelle Star"(if you don't live in France you probably don't know that... or maybe even if you do) We have her new single 'Non, Non, Non' and a selection of studio teaser sessions.

Hot New Videos

As always... they are hot, they are new and they are videos... I fail to think of any other way making it any clearer than that... Including Usher - OMG, MGMT - Flash Delirium and Sia - You've Changed

AKALA Celebrity Playlist

This playlist has been handpicked straight from the large bushes of videos that we have in the VidZone garden by Akala himself, including Leftfield - Afrika Shox, James Brown - It's a Man's World and Michael Jackson - They Don't Really Care About Us.

Perez Hilton - Top Fashion Videos

Our good friend Perez has also been in the VidZone garden and has planted a special bush that grew and flowered with all his favourite fashion based music videos which we have picked and turned into a special feature. Including George Michael - Too Funky, Primal Scream - Some Velvet Morning and Destinys Child - Girl

Next Week

Artist of the Week

Usher

When you have the new Usher video for all territories... you don't need any other artist for artist of the week. Luckily... that is exactly what we have, Watch "OMG" and all his other videos here.

Bullet For My Valentine Exclusive Interview

I hate it when my titles explain exactly what is involved in the particular feature I am writing about. It means I have to fill this space with something else... like I am doing now... damn... even that isn't enough filler... Watch an exclusive interview with Bullet For My Valentine here!

Video Games Music

Some video games have good music from good artists... so we thought it would be a good idea to feature some of the best music that has been featured in these games... makes sense right? Featuring music from John Legend - "Green Light" from GTA EFLC and RATM - "Guerrilla Radio" from Madden NFL 10

OTHER THINGS

We also have a few playlists coming up over the next few weeks including Bollywood Hits and Latest Additions and many more yet to be confirmed.

I'm off on holiday for the next two weeks so someone else will be writing the blog next time... Good luck to them... I hope that you enjoy it slightly less than you enjoy mine. Until next time, BYE!!

VidZone PS3 Update: Is That a TV in Your Pocket?

More PlayStation 3 News...