Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

VidZone PS3 Update for December 3, 2009

Sponsored Links
    VidZone's Head of Production Ben Creasey has announced this week's VidZone PS3 updates, as follows:

With our upcoming event on Dec 3 that I am personally branding "VidZone + Groove Armada + Home = WOW" otherwise known as "VidZone exclusively presents Groove Armada to Home," the launch of the first wave of new countries resulting in a lot of smiling Dutch, Austrian and Portuguese people, and with some equally as happy Scandinavian fellows to follow imminently.

Everyone at VidZone Towers is in fine spirits, seeing the more flamboyant employees breaking out in sporadic dance routines and the more retiring types settling for a simple high five with a trusted colleague. Go [Register or Login to view links] for details of Groove Armada and HERE for country rollout details.

Free Wallpaper
    Groove Armada have kindly offered every single VidZone user a free WALLPAPER which you can download from the PlayStation Store TODAY. Available for a limited time only!

Homepage Playlists

Artist(s) Of The Week
    All Countries (except UK & Ireland) - Pitbull
    Miami based reggaeton monster Pitbull loves to party and so do you - I know this because you told me. Watch his brand new video "Shut It Down" plus the classics!

UK & Ireland - Metro Station
    Their new single is about ex-Frasier actor Kelsey Grammer...OK, it's not but it is called Kelsey and it is very good. That and all other vids on VidZone.

Cascada Greatest Hits
    Evacuate The Dancefloor Godzilla is coming! Oh no its not, it's the dance music titans Cascada J. Don't think they have been around long enough to feature a greatest hits? Well have a look at VidZone and let me know what you think...

Weirdest Videos Ever
    Over the years, video directors have done their best to weird you out of your sexy little minds. Here are some of the best attempts of mind mangling sounds and imagery you will probably ever see including Aphex Twin and Nirvana.

Celebrity Playlist - All Time Low
    Baltimore pop punksters "All Time Low" have been telling us what their favourite videos are and we have been listening. Check it out on VidZone.

Recommended Playlists

Biggest Boybands
    Take That, McFly, N-Sync, Backtreet Boys, JLS. All boys...all in a band and all brilliant if you like boybands, or just boys but not just bands...

Funky Tunes
    "Play that funky music white boy, play that funky music right, play that funky music white boy, lay down that boogie and play that funky music till you die...(hey,hey) till you die...yeah, yeah" Enough said? Videos from Rui de Silva to Sam Sparro.

RnB Slow Down
    Time to slow it down a little and get those slow jams going so you can wind down with your loved one, on your own, with friends. or with your Mum- OK, maybe not your Mum).

Other Things

Country Launches
    Just to remind you that we still have new countries to launch as follows:

- TODAY: Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland
    - Thursday 10th December: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, New Zealand

Christmas!!!
    I know it still seems like a little while away but it's December now so I can officially mention the festive season. We have loads of festive fun lined up so you can sit in front of the fire at home singing along to VidZone and the whole family. Sounds like bliss, doesn't it?

Signoff time... Enjoy the new updates and enjoy VidZone for the first time if it has just come to your country. Let me know of any feedback either here or on [Register or Login to view links]. Until then, ciao.

VidZone PS3 Update for December 3, 2009

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't get it that people keep complaining about PSN, while it's free and has this awesome addon. And again it's free! What else could you wish for.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Will we ever get this in Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by GZA1984 View Post
    I don't get it that people keep complaining about PSN, while it's free and has this awesome addon. And again it's free! What else could you wish for.
    I will wish it would come out to America. But I guess we have to wait for the pay service.

Red Face

there is any way to run this on my ps3? i live in greece.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News