VidZone Content Manager Alex Jakubczyk has announced news today of the VidZone music festival alongside a PS3 exclusive video performance of single "Green Grass" from I Am Arrows.

To quote: VidZone and PSM3 Magazine are teaming up to host the longest and most convenient Music Festival in history.

With 1 stage featured each week over 6 weeks, you'll be spoilt for choice with what to watch. Found your favourite line-up ever? Just save the playlist to re-live over and over again!

Stages include 'Anything As Long As Its Loud', 'In The Mood For Dancing' and 'The Morning-After', with not one muddy field in sight. Find out which stages we're featuring by following our http://twitter.com/vidzone and checking the PlayStation.blog each week between 8th July and 12th August.

This week we are featuring VidZone Festival - It's Time To Party Stage including videos for The Prodigy 'Invaders Must Die' and Beyonce 'Single Ladies'. Check out a sneak-peek at the line-up here.
Then to top it off next week we have a video exclusive for one of my favourite tunes of the year.. Foreign Beggars & Noisia - 'No Holds Barred' (Excision remix).

Last year saw Foreign Beggars release their 4th album, containing a selection of the group's trademark traditional hip hop and some cutting-edge collaborations with electronic artists Noisia. This year has seen Beggars nominated for an Urban Music Award (Best Hip Hop 2010, Europe ) alongside Tinie Tempah and Roots Manuva.

Now they're back with a full remix album containing Excision's filthy reworking of Foreign Beggars & Noisia's 'No Holds Barred'. Already massive with DJs and fans alike, make sure you get onto VidZone next Thursday to be one of the first people across the world to see this highly-anticipated video, as well as a mass of back catalogue and behind the scenes footage!

FEATURED CHANNELS

Children's Stories
Not sure what to do with the kids this summer? Turn on VidZone over the next few weeks and tune into our Children's Stories Channel, featuring a host of celebrities such as Christina Milian and Greg Vaughan reading stories from Jack and the Beanstalk to Cinderella.

Hot New Videos
Hotter than a Vindaloo, check out these brand new videos from Ozzy Osbourne 'Let Me Hear You Scream', R. Kelly 'Sign Of A Victory'and Pitbull 'Game On'.

ON DEMAND
Artist Of The Week - The Hoosiers (EU)

The Hoosiers are back, and this time they're thrown out their guitars in favour of some spanking new synths. Featuring another fantastic video for new single 'Choices' as well as some behind the scenes footage!

Artist Of The Week - Michael Paynter (AU, NZ)
Fresh from supporting Newton Faulkner, Seal and Vanessa Amorosi, Michael Paynter is about to release his debut EP on the world. His new video for title track 'Love The Fall' was shot in the spectacular Northern Californian Forest - I suggest you watch it now on VidZone.

Zoom.in TV (NL)
Especially for you guys in the Netherlands, we have a whole host of exclusive interviews including Miley Cyrus, Ozzy Osbourne and Russell Brand!

NEXT WEEK

We have ANOTHER brand new NME Recommends playlist to keep you in the indie spirit, as well as the second stage in the VidZone Festival - Anything As Long As Its Loud, plus much, much more TBA.

Andy Burrows... formerly a drummer for Razorlight... formerly a drummer for We Are Scientists and now the mastermind behind a brand new solo project that has been described as 'Rather brilliant' (Music Week), 'Really quite special' (NME) and 'underwear soilingly good' (Ben Creasey) has agreed to give us something very special. So without further ado, the VidZone team would like to present to you... I Am Arrows.

So what have we been given that no one else has? I'll tell you what! Not only do we have an exclusive video performance of single "Green Grass" we also have the link to a free download of studio track "Nun"! If that wasn't enough, we also have the official video for "Green Grass" and an I Am Arrows EPK available in the playlist.

With that in mind you should probably do the following things:

1. Go to VidZone to watch the exclusive video
2. Stay in VidZone to watch the other videos
3. Go http://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/reg/reg.pl?id=4788-127981 to listen to the free download
4. Sit back and relax, safe in the knowledge that you are one of the first people on the planet to witness I Am Arrows an artist that will surely be the talk of the town making you... the coolest kid on the block, until the 9th of August when you can go buy the single.
5. Listen to the single on repeat until the 16th of August when the album "Sun Comes Up Again" is released.
6. Buy it and listen to that until your CD/MP3 player breaks.

VidZone Music Festival and PS3 Exclusive: I Am Arrows

More PlayStation 3 News...