Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Vidzone Exclusive: Premiere of Meat Loaf Single Los Angeloser

Sponsored Links
    VidZone's Head of Production Ben Creasey has revealed that they will host the exclusive premiere of the first Meat Loaf video in four years for his new single Los Angeloser.

To quote: This is the first release from his upcoming album Hang Cool Teddy Bear, which features star studded collaborations with Brian May, Jack Black, Justin Hawkins, Jon Bon Jovi and Hugh Laurie (yes the one from House M.D).

Meat Loaf has been hard at work with Green Day's American Idiot producer Rob Cavallo for the past year working on bringing Meat Loaf's classic rock sound to the 21st Century.

"I wanted it big, I wanted it dramatic, I wanted a rock record" says Meat Loaf. "Yes, it sounds like a Meat Loaf record. But it sounds different too - it sounds new, it sounds fresh. It speaks to you in a different way."

Video will be live on Tuesday 16th March at 12pm GMT in all VidZone Territories.

New album Hang Cool Teddy Bear is out on 19th April 2010. Pre-order the album [Register or Login to view links].

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

No go in the USA

Sponsored Links
    Thought Vidzone might have been the PS3 video store, but nope, it's a streaming music video service for European PS3 owners. Not available in the US.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News