Videos: Sack it to Me: LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack Hits PSN Today

Sony Marketing Manager Mark Valledor has just announced that the LittleBigPlanet 2 PlayStation Move Pack hits PSN today and has shared some videos below.

To quote: The LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack will be available later today on the PlayStation Store refresh.

The epic downloadable pack includes tons of new gadgets and tools, giving you the power to CREATE games for your PlayStation Move motion controller, which eventually means that tons of user-generated PlayStation Move-enabled games will be available to everyone for free via PSN.

But most importantly, the Move Pack contains an epic new storyline titled "Rise of the Cakeling!" See what's in store in our new Story trailer below.

The LittleBigPlanet 2: Rise of the Cakeling Move Pack (add-on) will be available for $9.99 in the US. Note that you must have LittleBigPlanet 2 in order to play it.

What's New

With LittleBigPlanet making its way to the PS Vita, we have lots to more features to share. Stay tuned as we highlight different features over the next few months. For now, check out this online http://www.dualshocknexus.com/2011/09/interview-with-littlebigplanet-vita.html with one of the members of http://tarsier.se/ - the team leading Sackboy's charge onto the powerful PS Vita handheld system.

Community Corner

Our epic community continues to wow us with new games and level creations. Below, check out some nuggets that we found over the weekend. And, as always, thanks to our creative creators for sharing these games...and to the fans that record these and post these online for all to enjoy.

Epic sidescrolling shooter: Great work PSYNTENS!

1.06 update goodness! - BludgaBoy's tutorial on new features within the update

LittleBigPodcast: Episode 137

Our "forever fans" are still at it with a new podcast. Can't believe you guys are on #137! Epic WIN!

Videos: Sack it to Me: LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack Hits PSN Today

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sigh... why charge another 10 dollars lol >_>

You would have to pay me to play LBP.

Why don't you like it?

Frankly, with the rate the Move shifts for PS3 Sony should be offering a free download voucher codes upon purchase of any Move accesory to lure more people in
    Last edited by GrandpaHomer; 09-14-2011 at 03:56 AM

Quote Originally Posted by natepig View Post
    Why don't you like it?
    The game play is decent but I hate the concept. I only played this game once with little cousin and I hated it, maybe it was because he kept on dieing and we couldn't get past the stage. I'll give this game another shot by my self though, I can't really judge a game by playing it for like 10 minutes.

It's not really my type off game but it is a very polished and modern platform game, and seeing as you like Super Mario Bros, I would imagine you would like it if you gave it more intensive play.
    Last edited by Natepig; 09-14-2011 at 11:36 AM Reason: typo