Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Videos: PlayStation Move Works With Music & Tumble PS3 Demo

Sponsored Links
    As a follow-up to their previous PlayStation Move video, today Mucu from GamesOnSmash.com (linked above) shared two more, spotlighting Sony's PS3 Motion Controller working with music along with showcasing the Tumble PS3 demo.

Although it does work, based on his experience with fast-forwarding music via PlayStation Move he recommends doing it the normal way instead.

To quote: "In this video I am showing Tumble, which I actually think is the most impressive demo on the Move demo disc.

It's basically a virtual version of Jenga, but it has plenty more to do. Watch the video and get excited because this could be a hit for the Move when it releases."

Those interested can check out the PlayStation Move videos below!

Videos: PlayStation Move Works With Music & Tumble PS3 Demo

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    "it sounds like devilstalk, so don't do that"... Just wonderful expression haha

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Never heard of this kid before, but the video really showed how 'actual' gameplay would go, so kudos for that. He kept mentioning that you have to hold the Move at your hip to play this. I wonder how that would translate to lazy asses (like me) who'd want to sit on the couch to play this. lol

I know it's been said, but I noticed the input lag on the demo. I'm hoping they work to decrease that before the final games come out. The tech specs that I've been able to see for the Move claim a 22ms response time. I'm sure that's just the hardware though, and none of the software side of things. Maybe with some more optimization they can get it so it's barely noticeable.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News