Today the XCM Team
shared some demonstration videos of their new http://maxbuy.cc/?page_id=1096 for Sony PS3 and Nintendo Wii U consoles with details below.
To quote: MaxFire Converter for Wii U and PS3 Usage Manual
Maxfire FPS converter Function and features:
- Compatible with Wii U and PS3 consoles.
- You are able to set multi-key functions into one key. Simply click this key to execute the special game mode, like drop aim, drop shot, active reload, auto burst, etc.
- Automatic matching with newer different type of mice and keyboards (wireless or wired), compatibility rate up to 99%
- If connecting to the USB hub with 4 wired controllers plugged in, you are able to divide/share the controller’s control command to the other 3 controllers. The Maxfire FPS converter can support up to 10 USB accessories plugged in, so you can share the controller’s control command to your partners, friends or family. Have more fun!
- It also works with single USB nano-receiver for both mouse and keyboard.
- Compatible with Logitech G13 keyboard.
- You are able to set the rapid fire function to the mouse, keyboard, and PS3 / 360 wired controller.
- Can map any keys from Xbox 360 / PS3 controller to any keys on the keyboard and mouse.
- Compatible with most USB keyboard and mouse combinations. Those expensive FPS set-ups have not gone to waste!
- Can adjust the mouse sensitivity from 2 extra wheels with 16 levels of adjustment for X and Y sensitivity to adapt perfectly to every mouse.
- Instant plug and play technology
- Ideal for use with all FPS titles such as all COD games, Black Ops etc.
- Compatible with all PS3 games
- Compatible with all versions of PS3 consoles (included PS3 Slim)
- Super high sensitivity precision and smoothness
- No need to connect to PC
More PlayStation 3 News