Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Videos: LittleBigPlanet PS3 Updates with LBP2 Beta Costumes

Sponsored Links
    SCEA Marketing Manager Mark Valledor has shared several videos today spotlighting LittleBigPlanet PS3 updates including LBP2 Beta costumes.

To quote: Remembering Costumes

Remember the first time you played LittleBigPlanet? Remember the first thing you did? For us, it was opening the POP-IT and customizing our own little Sackboy (or Sackgirl).

I'm sure most of you remember dressing your own little Sackboy - and as we reminisce, we're reminded of a few community gems that we thought we should share...

Costume Montages

sposim94 has creatively put together a two pieces we love with tons of LittleBigPlanet and LittleBigPlanet 2 beta costumes:

sposim94: We can't wait to see what you do with the costumes in LittleBigPlanet 2!

Over on [Register or Login to view links], they got together and created a brilliant group photo.

Leftover Birthday Cake on The PlayStation Store!

Speaking of costumes - remember all the "Special" DLC that popped up for free on the PlayStation Store? Well, they're coming back!

We just celebrated LittleBigPlanet's second birthday, and had some leftovers. Head to the PlayStation Store on Tuesday, November 16th and be sure to download it before its gone.

Your Costumes!

After all that, we naturally we looked the internetz to see more, and got stuck looking at all the Sackboy Halloween costumes. I'm still working on mine (one made from balloon animal balloons). Love these!

And then [Register or Login to view links] sooooo wrong.

New LittleBigPlanet Addition to PlayStation Home

While we're talking customized personas, for those of you doing that in PlayStation Home, don't forget to check out the latest addition to the LittleBigPlanet Home space.

Random Goodness

- MediaMolecule.com tells us how Sackboy [Register or Login to view links]
    - Sackboy Parade in [Register or Login to view links]
    - Five more days to enter the Sacktastic's [Register or Login to view links] level design contest - Win a Crown
    - [Register or Login to view links]
    - Sackboy as [Register or Login to view links]
    - An hour with the Media Molecules & community ([Register or Login to view links])

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    Thanks for sharing this update bro.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    These look awesome. The costumes that you can buy in LBP so far have been a bit... the same? They are all near enough the same with a few different colours here and there. Nice change here!

I just checked PSN and didn't see any new free stuff on there.

Edit: I just wanted to correct what I said yesterday. I checked it out later on last night and I got the Birthday Cake costume. I didn't see anything else though. Thanks for the heads up, it's better than nothing.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News