Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Videos: Killzone 3 PS3 Beta Mech Gameplay and More!

Sponsored Links
    Just over a week ago we announced news of Killzone 3 PS3 Beta invites going out, and today some fresh video footage of Mech Gameplay and more has surfaced!

To quote from GamersMint.com (linked above):

"We have more than 11 minutes of Killzone 3 BETA gameplay and we are at a loss of words on how to describe it... simply put, it's AWESOME!

The footage shows you wrecking havoc upon your enemies and is a sheer delight to watch.

Killzone 3 releases in Febuary 2011, exclusive to the PS3."

[Register or Login to view links] did comment on some bugs in the KZ3 PS3 Beta though, to quote:

"Since it's a BETA, some bugs have made their presence felt as well. Drop in framerates being a major one, stuff like unable to walk up stairs (0.25), enemies running through you while you try and melee them (1.00) and delay in killing enemies (final few seconds)."

Those interested can check out the Killzone 3 PS3 Beta gameplay videos below!

Videos: Killzone 3 PS3 Beta Mech Gameplay and More!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    AWESOME, cannot wait to get a hand on it dammit i hope till then Hacker find a way to play online on PS3 with JailBreak ...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It may look awesome, but the controls still suck.

Quote Originally Posted by BlingOnMyWrist View Post
    It may look awesome, but the controls still suck.
    Killzone 2 felt perfectly fine in my opinion. The complete lack of auto aim made killing incredibly gratifying.

And define "suck", its not like cod where it auto aims and you can make your sensitivity ridiculously high, but the controls worked perfectly fine.
    Last edited by Chris9092; 10-22-2010 at 03:41 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Chris9092 View Post
    Killzone 2 felt perfectly fine in my opinion. The complete lack of auto aim made killing incredibly gratifying.

And define "suck", its not like cod where it auto aims and you can make your sensitivity ridiculously high, but the controls worked perfectly fine.
    the problem was the delay (weighty feel) in moving the stick, you come to expect precise aiming not press left and wait a second before it moves, this was the one that that made me not buy KZ2.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky5 View Post
    the problem was the delay (weighty feel) in moving the stick, you come to expect precise aiming not press left and wait a second before it moves, this was the one that that made me not buy KZ2.
    ya man, i felt the same thing when i downloaded the game and played it. i feel there is a delay when i aim too and i said that ones and ppl were like i play too much COD games lol i think COD is perfect game when it comes for aiming and controls.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky5 View Post
    Exactly. I could care less for autoaim. That's definitely not what I was talking about. As rocky said, the delay is what gets me. I think that Killzone could be equivalent to Halo for PS3 (in a popularity aspect) if it was as easy to grasp as COD, or even Bad Company. The time you have to react to someone and accurately place the crosshair on them before they kill you takes way too long.

I'm sure the controls can be mastered, but after playing every other game with accurate controls, it's extremely hard to adjust to and I personally just get frustrated and move on to another game.

I understand that Guerrilla are going for ultra-realism with graphics and "weightiness" but I just don't find it any fun after they've done that. I think that if they wanted to make more money, and sell more units, they would appeal to a wider audience.

If there are people who like the controls (which I know there are) then why couldn't they make separate lobbies for each control type like I'm sure they will with Move.

The graphics and effects are orgasmic though, I'll hand that to them.

Loves this game its perfect.. If Guerrilla made controls like cod i wouldnt play it like the unique wate to the controls. Cod doesn't even feel like a shooter that is what i always hated about it. There controls are to light!

Quote Originally Posted by BlingOnMyWrist View Post
    Exactly. I could care less for autoaim. That's definitely not what I was talking about. As rocky said, the delay is what gets me. I think that Killzone could be equivalent to Halo for PS3 (in a popularity aspect) if it was as easy to grasp as COD, or even Bad Company. The time you have to react to someone and accurately place the crosshair on them before they kill you takes way too long.

I'm sure the controls can be mastered, but after playing every other game with accurate controls, it's extremely hard to adjust to and I personally just get frustrated and move on to another game.

I understand that Guerrilla are going for ultra-realism with graphics and "weightiness" but I just don't find it any fun after they've done that. I think that if they wanted to make more money, and sell more units, they would appeal to a wider audience.

If there are people who like the controls (which I know there are) then why couldn't they make separate lobbies for each control type like I'm sure they will with Move.

The graphics and effects are orgasmic though, I'll hand that to them.
    I agree. Especially frustrating when you're trying to aim while moving around.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News