Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Videos: Heavy Rain PS3 - Eighteen Different Endings Unveiled

Sponsored Links
    Today TokyoDomeSF4 has shared eighteen different Heavy Rain PS3 endings in a series of videos via YouTube.

The outcome of the PlayStation 3 game's final scenes are dependent on choices and actions the player has made throughout the game; Any of the four characters may die at some point, or fail in a way that they do not reach Shaun's location.

In the "best" possible ending, Ethan figures out the address and manages to find and rescue Shaun, while both Madison and Jayden have separately identified Shelby's crimes and Shaun's location.

Shelby appears, congratulating him on his success but prepared to kill them both. Jayden arrives and chases Shelby, eventually killing him, while Madison arrives to clear Ethan's name as the Origami Killer.

The details of the epilogue will vary depending on both minor and major events that occur through the game. Generally, a news report giving the status of the Origami Killer case is shown, and the surviving characters' lives beyond the game's events are shown.

Other endings vary, and individual fates are crossed referenced accordingly.

For those who don't mind spoilers, check out the videos below!

Videos: Heavy Rain PS3 - Eighteen Different Endings Unveiled

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey boss, Might want to put a spoiler alert or something for those who haven't finished the game yet as this article reveals the killer. Though it's kind of obvious it does, on the main page it does.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I already did... re-read the post. I'm not doing any super large alert for it though... if someone can't read, that is their problem not ours.
    For those who don't mind spoilers, check out the videos below!

18 Endings? Wow, that's a lot of replayability, of course, if you loved the game. I played Heavy Rain, and I didn't like it much, sure, it looks pretty awesome, but it's not he kind of games I usually play.

Now that I know who kills who, I'm just gonna watch all the possible ending there are. I really have no patience to go through the whole game, over and over, to watch those by myself.

Cool

Hope there are even more endings...

I wasn't talking about the actual video boss. In the actual comment, it says who the killer is. Mostly this quote...
    In the "best" possible ending, Ethan figures out the address and manages to find and rescue Shaun, while both Madison and Jayden have separately identified Shelby's crimes and Shaun's location.
    Shelby is the killer and it's not known until the end.

Yea, it's too late now... this thread is already old so screw it.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News