Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Videos: God of War Unboxed: Inside the Ascension Collector's Edition

Sponsored Links
    Sony Associate Product Marketing Manager Brian Dunn has made available some God of War Unboxed videos today taking a peek inside the Ascension Collector's Edition.

To quote: Whether you're a long-time God of War fan since the game-changing PlayStation 2 original, or have yet to join the legion of Kratos devotees around the world, the long-awaited God of War: Ascension is going to be an unforgettable experience for loyalists and newcomers alike.

And for the true God of War fan, the God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition is destined to be the crown jewel in your game collection come March 12th.

At only $79.99, the Collector's Edition offers a ton of content at a great price. A beautifully crafted 6" statue of Kratos- a one-of-a-kind collectible that won't be sold anywhere else- accompanies a premium Steelbook case with the iconic God of War Omega design.

Also included is a wealth of digital content: an exclusive PS3 dynamic theme, a PSN Avatar pack, a 48-hour multiplayer mode XP boost, and a Season Pass for all future DLC released for the game. Also included is a voucher to download the official game soundtrack featuring Tyler Bates' thrilling score to the game, recorded with a full orchestra and choir at the famous Abbey Road Studios in London.

The Collector's Edition is nearly sold-out, so be sure to [Register or Login to view links] before it's too late (and to claim your bonus DLC as well).

I'm also excited to share the final "[Register or Login to view links]" video from our captivating live-action "From Ashes" trailer and TV commercial.

This latest installment of our Unchained BTS series offers insight into the full-scale Hollywood production behind bringing Kratos to life, featuring interviews with the minds behind both the game and the trailer.

If you missed the first two BTS videos, be sure to check out the work that went into bringing [Register or Login to view links] and his [Register or Login to view links] to life.

If you can't wait until March 12th to get your hands on Kratos' latest adventure, head to the PlayStation Store right now to download the single-player demo and experience the intense opening of the game. The demo also features bonus video content from the game and more.

Videos: God of War Unboxed: Inside the Ascension Collector's Edition

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I played the Multiplayer beta last December and thought it was a bad decision for the makers of GOW to make as I thought it was total crap.

Today I played the demo of the singleplayer game and I have to agree it IS total crap the whole game. Its nothing like the first three. I'm really disappointed in what they've done to it.

I'm now glad I didn't pre-order it I will go spend my money on something better like a fake dog turd.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    good to know mate. i hated the mp beta too. i suspected they ruined the franchise. grrr

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News