Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Videos: COD: Black Ops Nuketown & Gunship Killstreak Footage

Sponsored Links
    Update: Courtesy of ITZTHEONENONLY via [Register or Login to view links] comes one more Call of Duty: Black Ops video below, a 15th Prestige XP hack which allows you to get to the highest prestige level in the soon to be released title!

This weekend TwoSixNine (linked above) shared new Call of Duty: Black Ops videos of Team Deathmatch and Demolition on Nuketown alongside some Theatre Mode, Gunship Killstreak and Search and Destroy Villa footage.

Additionally, samyhz posted up a leaked single player video!

Call of Duty: Black Ops officially hits PlayStation 3, XBox 360, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS and Microsoft Windows on November 9, 2010 and below is a little background on the upcoming title.

Call of Duty: Black Ops takes place during the Cold War. The player mainly controls two characters: Special Forces operative Alex Mason and CIA agent Jason Hudson, both members of the Studies and Observations Group, a clandestine black operations unit tasked with carrying out critical missions behind enemy lines.

The single-player campaign revolves around an experimental Soviet chemical weapon code-named "Nova-6," whilst trailers have shown Mason being interrogated by an unseen tormentor. The game will include locations such as the Ural Mountains in central Russia, Cuba, Laos, and Vietnam.

Finally, a key character from the Soviet campaign in World at War, Viktor Reznov, has been confirmed to return for Black Ops, joining Mason and the Studies and Observations Group in Vietnam.

Videos: COD: Black Ops Nuketown & Gunship Killstreak Footage

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    SPOILER ALERTS!

I think it's crap. This is the first time MOH is actually heaps better than COD.

It's got a crap story, crap gameplay and way too short.

I didn't watch the videos but they are probably the only action parts. That's about it for the game too. The good bits are only a few mins long where in MOH they were for missions long not a few seconds at a time like this game.

If I had to score it out of 10 I would give it a 3.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    Wow heh, it will be interesting to see how many others agree with you in coming days... epic fail indeed for Activision if so and +Rep.

SPOILER ALERTS!

I think it's crap. This is the first time MOH is actually heaps better than COD.

It's got a crap story, crap gameplay and way too short.

I didn't watch the videos but they are probably the only action parts. That's about it for the game too. The good bits are only a few mins long where in MOH they were for missions long not a few seconds at a time like this game.

lol MOH is garbage. Have fun on your console version of COD: BO. I know I will have a blast on the pc version with mod tools, dedicated servers. Drools...

Nice to see you're still around fattysc, I know CJPC said you popped on IRC a few times to chat recently too.

Yeah, I'm still around. Got a few projects (one major) in the works. Coding my butt off.

Ha.. nice news indeed, keeps you out of trouble too!

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by fattysc View Post
    lol MOH is garbage. Have fun on your console version of COD: BO. I know I will have a blast on the pc version with mod tools, dedicated servers. Drools...
    If you think MOH is garbage wait till you see COD BO. It's half the size.

I finished it in about 3 hours. MOH at took at least 5 hours and was more fun.

So to make COD BO fun you have to add MODs to it. See, told ya the game is crap.

If you think MOH is garbage wait till you see COD BO. It's half the size.

I finished it in about 3 hours. MOH at took at least 5 hours and was more fun.

So to make COD BO fun you have to add MODs to it. See, told ya the game is crap.
    Who plays single player cod?? Most if not all i know play mainly multiplayer..

Looks same hectic as MW2. Should give the single player a try.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News