Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: ZEN Pinball Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Table on PSN this Week

Sponsored Links
    Zen Studios Managing Director Zsolt Kigyossy has unveiled today the new ZEN Pinball Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table, which is scheduled to hit Sony's PlayStation Network this week.

To quote: It's been a long time coming but here at [Register or Login to view links] we've finally locked down this Thursday, January 14, as the official release date for the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table, the second expansion table for [Register or Login to view links].

Fans will be able to pick up the table on the PlayStation Store for only $2.49 USD and $1.99 EURO.

And for those who can't wait to check out the action, you'll be happy to know that we've also included an exclusive sneak peek of the table with the trailer below.

That's just a small taste of what the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table is like, but it should give you a good idea of what you can expect come next Thursday.

If you need more information you can always check out previous posts on this blog or you can visit the official ZEN Pinball website at [Register or Login to view links]. Until next time, keep those flippers loose.

Video: ZEN Pinball Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Table on PSN this Week

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Weak! So, they have released 2 additional tables, but they are both themes based on other games?! Why do they think it is wise to limit their market like that? I really want a new table, but neither of the add-on tables has any appeal to me. ...and why would I want to pay for advertising? If they want to promote Ninja Gaiden, give it away and let Techmo eat the costs.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News