Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Worms Revolution Takes to The Battlefield This October

Sponsored Links
    Today Communications Manager Nick Clarkson of Team 17 Digital has announced that Worms Revolution will be taking to the Battlefield this October.

To quote: Not many games can claim to have survived as long as [Register or Login to view links]'s Worms.

Born from a simple idea, Worms first appeared in 1995! Now, 17 years later, Worms Revolution is heading to PlayStation 3. It will be available from the PlayStation Store as of 10th October priced at 9.99/€12.99.

It's a completely new game built around the classic Worms 2D gameplay, but it also boasts a range of new, exciting features. Gamers will notice the game's highly polished visuals but it won't be until the action begins that they'll marvel at new physics objects, dynamic water and an awesome class system.

To introduce the plethora of new features, we've created a series of five developer diaries. Here's Worms Revolution's designer, Kev "Chesh" Carthew to introduce the game and tell us how the series came to be.

And if that grabbed your interest take a look at the second clip below to delve a little deeper into the development process with Ian Lindsey, the game's lead programmer.

Look out for more from us in the run up to the game's release later this year.

Video: Worms Revolution Takes to The Battlefield This October

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope I get to try this out. Worms 2: Armageddon was pretty legit and unfortunately the pc equivalent requires steam -_-

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    /worms voice. excellent

looking forward to this game. hope they dont kill it with over priced DLC. it would be nice if you could add your own worms voices like you could do with the older pc versions. i still have my carman voice pack that i used with worms 2 armagedon and worms world party.

have a look on Ebay for non steam versions of W2A.

Man I remember I had this demo on my PSP and it was the only thing I would ever play.

I had worms on my 360, I actually got all the achievements except one. It was very frustrating for the last 3 challenges but overall the game was lots of fun and I'm looking forward for this one.

When are we gonna get this for 3.55 ? It's been released already

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News