Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: White Knight Chronicles for Sony's PS3 Ships Today

Sponsored Links
    Sony's Associate Product Manager of Software Marketing Cristian Cardona has posted a video announcement on the PlayStation Blog that White Knight Chronicles for PS3 ships today.

To quote: You'd think this day couldn't come soon enough, and here it is! Today, White Knight Chronicles is officially shipping in the US and we'd like to mark this occasion with a brand new launch trailer:

We'd also like to update you on a few things White Knight Chronicles as you begin your brand new adventures!

Many of you have had questions about clarifying micro-transactions in White Knight Chronicles. The Georama will have parts that you can create and parts that you can choose to purchase using micro-transactions to further enhance your space.

These are by no means mandatory purchases, as there is PLENTY for you to work with in the game itself, but an option for those of you looking to take your Georama spaces even further.

For those of you who are going to be investing significant time in your characters, there will be an option to remake them without having to start the game over by purchasing a special key through the PlayStation Store for only $4.99.

This will allow you to redesign your avatar at any point and keep all that hard work you've put in intact. This feature will go live this Thursday on the PlayStation Store.

And that's about it! We hope to see you online and are looking forward to seeing what you put together in the Georama!

Video: White Knight Chronicles for Sony's PS3 Ships Today

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was really looking forward to this game. It's a pity it doesnt seem to be doing so well in the reviews - and with March being a huge gaming month I might have to give this a miss.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just got this in from Gamefly. I'd say it's pretty good. I had intentions of buying it before I got it, but tomorrow, I'm heading to the store to pick it up.

Don't let the reviews throw you on this. If you like rpg's and mmo's, this is the best hybrid you'll find of it.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News