Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Watch the Tomb Raider Survivor Trailer for PlayStation 3

Sponsored Links
    Crystal Dynamics Community Manager Meagan Marie has posted up the new trailer for Tomb Raider Survivor on the PlayStation 3 entertainment system below today!

To quote: Did you (somehow) miss the debut of our new [Register or Login to view links] trailer on Friday at VGA 10? You're in luck!

Check out Lara's latest adventure below, and let us know what you think in the comments below!

Injured. Scattered. Hunted. Shipwrecked on an island off the coast of Japan, Lara Croft began armed with nothing more than her wits and will to live.

Forced to forage for food and defend herself from hostile natives, Lara is forever changed when her friends are captured and she realizes she is the only one who can save them.

Pushed to the limits of human fortitude, Lara knows that if she doesn't survive, none of them will. Watch Lara transition from "survival" to "Survivor" in our new trailer.

Video: Watch the Tomb Raider Survivor Trailer for PlayStation 3

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does she use guns in this game or just the bow? And is this a prequel to the other tomb raider games?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Unless she drinks some youth potion I would suggest its a prequel and thats the way they make games now. They cant go forward in the story so they go back.

She's got a shotgun on her back so I think she will use guns also.

this will be the true uncharted's competitore... i can't wait it

lara croft look more japanese than western this time

I like bows! I'm mainly an archer in Skyrim, I will make good use of it in Far Cry 3 and cannot wait for Tomb Raider and Crysis 3. Good times for archers!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News