Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Under Defeat HD Launches on PS3 Today, PSN Next Week

Sponsored Links
    Rising Star Games Product Marketing Manager Yen Hau has announced that Under Defeat HD launches on PS3 today and PSN next week with a fresh video trailer below!

To quote: Following my last post in October regarding Under Defeat HD: Deluxe Edition's development, I was excited to see all the community feedback and anticipation towards the title's launch.

Shoot 'em up games are definitely part of a unique, niche genre and to be able to see such a great demand for Under Defeat HD only makes the development part easier for the team.

With that said, I'm so excited to announce that Under Defeat HD: Deluxe Edition is available today exclusively through [Register or Login to view links] for PlayStation 3! A digital version will also be available December 4th via PlayStation Network.

Under Defeat HD is an arcade shooter that lets players take on the role of a helicopter pilot as they are caught in a struggle between the Empire and the Union. The game features destructive realism and dual stick compatibility, making it a must have for any shmup fan.

Under Defeat HD also features a deluxe package that is hard to miss out on, including a digital art book, all current DLC and patches and a soundtrack featuring tracks from one of the game's new modes.

In case you missed it, check out our most recent trailer (above) unveiling the exclusive 'VKL6.02(A)P Chopper'. The chopper features a unique design and a stockpile of powerful weapons.

With the demands of the holiday season, Under Defeat HD: Deluxe Edition will help you blow off some steam!

Video: Under Defeat HD Launches on PS3 Today, PSN Next Week

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    looks pretty kool. looks like it will be hard though. i miss these types of games.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What? But this game is already available since about two weeks ago?

I have been playing this game for a few weeks!!! I'LL GAME!!

Odds are it came out in Europe first and is just hitting the US PSN Store now.

yes you are right boss.

yeah its 49 or 59 in aus store so i'll check out how much in usa store. i'll get it from there i'd say.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News