Just wondering, i have the the uncharted 3 pkg from the link posted by ps3hen. I have it installed on my 3.55 kmeaw with the rebug 3.72 spoof, so if i did a data transfer would this then make the beta playable on my retail /online ps3, if you know what i mean? By the way the beta just black screens with an error code on kmeaw for obvious reasons and thanks ps3hen for the link.
Edit for those wondering the above method worked fine and am now playing the beta,gotta say its a pretty cool game love the london underground map.
So does this mean us folks in canada can play ? ps how do I do a data transfer to a retail/online ps3? thx!
1. connect both ps3s with an ethernet cord.
2. go to each of the ps3s and set the network settings to wired.
3. Turn off both ps3s
4. Turn on both ps3s
5. On the jailbroken ps3, go to system settings > Data transfer > continue > Send data on this ps3 to another > Continue until you see a screen with both ps3s connected by an ethernet.
6. switch screens to your regular ps3. Now do the same procedure as step 5, except set the regular ps3 to recieve data from another ps3
7. Go onto jailbroken ps3 screen and hit X
8. Follow the instructions on the screen and let it load
9. Now disconnect the ethernet cords AFTER EVERYTHING IS DONE, and set your regular ps3 (which was just data transferred) to your preferred network settings
10. Recover an account or create a new one, and start hosting
I can't get the transfer to work tho, the phat 3.55 console gives me an error, and the retail ps3 just says connect sending ps3. Have no idea what I'm doing wrong..
well i don't see why not. i'm from the uk and it works fine for me. Data transfers are pretty easy to do,just make sure you back up all your important stuff such as account details etc... as your online ps3 gets formated, also sync your trophirs and back up game saves. Go to settings/data transfer and follow instructions.