Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: Uncharted Multiplayer PS3 Experience is Just Hours Away

Sponsored Links
    Today Naughty Dog Community Strategist Arne Meyer has announced that the Uncharted Multiplayer PS3 experience is just hours away now for fans along with sharing some video footage below!

To quote: We're just about a month away from the launch of UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception and I'm sure everyone's craving a Taste for Adventure.

Yes, I just said that. We've been working with our friends at [Register or Login to view links] to help satisfy these cravings with a promotion that's never been done anywhere else, ever!

Beginning this Saturday, if you go into a local SUBWAY Restaurant and purchase one of the specially marked UNCHARTED 30 oz drinks, you will receive a code that will provide you with access to the full competitive multiplayer experience throughout the month of October.

Don't believe me? Check out the official word from our favorite adventurer, Nathan Drake.

Video: Uncharted Multiplayer PS3 Experience is Just Hours Away

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So Uncharted 3 is just going to be one massive subway advertisement? Just, joking.

I hope the addition to the online gameplay is good and not just a bad copy of CoD.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'll crush the competition right after i crush my $5 foot long. nom nom-nom

Lol , I hope you can use that Subway drink as a weapon.

Banned User
    Yes! I'm downloading now, can't wait. And for the sake of it here's the direct link. Do what you will:

[Register or Login to view links]

Thanks ps3hen, + rep for you!

Boooo! is this for US citizens only? CANADA is sad

haha very LoL, soon, I will have this game in my hands, and I will play it eating a subway's sandwich.

Just wondering, i have the the uncharted 3 pkg from the link posted by ps3hen. I have it installed on my 3.55 kmeaw with the rebug 3.72 spoof, so if i did a data transfer would this then make the beta playable on my retail /online ps3, if you know what i mean? By the way the beta just black screens with an error code on kmeaw for obvious reasons and thanks ps3hen for the link.

Edit for those wondering the above method worked fine and am now playing the beta,gotta say its a pretty cool game love the london underground map.
    Last edited by syphonlord; 10-01-2011 at 08:13 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

my local subway had no clue what i was talking about. they did, however, say that i can fill out a survey on-line for a free cookie.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News