Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by syphonlord View Post
    Just wondering, i have the the uncharted 3 pkg from the link posted by ps3hen. I have it installed on my 3.55 kmeaw with the rebug 3.72 spoof, so if i did a data transfer would this then make the beta playable on my retail /online ps3, if you know what i mean? By the way the beta just black screens with an error code on kmeaw for obvious reasons and thanks ps3hen for the link.

Edit for those wondering the above method worked fine and am now playing the beta,gotta say its a pretty cool game love the london underground map.
    So does this mean us folks in canada can play ? ps how do I do a data transfer to a retail/online ps3? thx!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    1. connect both ps3s with an ethernet cord.
    2. go to each of the ps3s and set the network settings to wired.
    3. Turn off both ps3s
    4. Turn on both ps3s
    5. On the jailbroken ps3, go to system settings > Data transfer > continue > Send data on this ps3 to another > Continue until you see a screen with both ps3s connected by an ethernet.
    6. switch screens to your regular ps3. Now do the same procedure as step 5, except set the regular ps3 to recieve data from another ps3
    7. Go onto jailbroken ps3 screen and hit X
    8. Follow the instructions on the screen and let it load
    9. Now disconnect the ethernet cords AFTER EVERYTHING IS DONE, and set your regular ps3 (which was just data transferred) to your preferred network settings
    10. Recover an account or create a new one, and start hosting

I can't get the transfer to work tho, the phat 3.55 console gives me an error, and the retail ps3 just says connect sending ps3. Have no idea what I'm doing wrong..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well i don't see why not. i'm from the uk and it works fine for me. Data transfers are pretty easy to do,just make sure you back up all your important stuff such as account details etc... as your online ps3 gets formated, also sync your trophirs and back up game saves. Go to settings/data transfer and follow instructions.

someone has a spare key or dummy account that wanna share it with me?

Guys, save yourselfs the hassle. Use my dummy account (just be quick, be on, and off so others can use, and DON'T change the password; I can recover it, but it would take a while).

login info: uncharted3mp AT hotmail.com
    pass: uncharted123

Make sure you have a 3.72 spoof on your 3.55 ps3

I now have a spare cup code for someone interested

Cool

Awesome. If you could pm it to me that would be great.

Sadly, we Canucks got screwed out of this deal.

Quote Originally Posted by spark32 View Post
    Guys, save yourselfs the hassle.
    Tried this account there's nothing on there for the beta demo, it must know i'm in canada.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News