Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves PS3 TV Spot Final Advert

Sponsored Links
    Today Sony's Senior Vice President of Marketing & PlayStation Network Peter Dille has unveiled the finalized advert set to air on TV to promote Uncharted 2: Among Thieves for PS3.

The video (available below) is part of their ongoing "It Only Does Everything" PlayStation 3 campaign, and to quote:

"I mentioned that Kevin Butler won't just be focusing on the PS3's hardware superiority but would also be rolling out software specific advertisements. We're excited to give you a sneak peak at the first of these spots, showcasing UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves.

In this next installment in our campaign, Kevin fields a "Dear PlayStation" question from a conflicted boyfriend facing the dilemma of telling his girlfriend that UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves is not actually a movie, but in fact, a game. We hope you enjoy what a lot of people here voted as one of their favorite spots in the campaign.

We're only just getting warmed up for the holiday and still have a bunch more spots to unveil."

Video: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves PS3 TV Spot Final Advert

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's quite annoying. Not the ad, not the people - nothing like that. It's annoying that we have to put up with some really awful advertising in Europe, when the US gets these genuinely funny offerings.

Bah.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i just hope sony keeps these coming =P

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

Best in bussiness!!

Sponsored Links
    Man, the whole ad series is uber cool! Keep it coming! I would love to see these ads in Europe!!!

That advert is really cool !

It's ads like these that give Sony it's total cool factor. I mean so in touch with it's fan base. Heck, even girls would think this is cool, funny. Yet, they still get the point across about the games graphic's and realism.

btw, I've been playing the demo here over the last few days (about 6 hours total game time) and I'm at level 21. Not a bad game at all. Some things here and there that I don't like. But overall fun.

Not a bad advert. I prefer the British adverts mind you but that might be because they get the point across better and I don't really get American humour

But yeah for an American advert its actually good Good job Sony!

Quote Originally Posted by Valauliver View Post
    Not a bad advert. I prefer the British adverts mind you but that might be because they get the point across better and I don't really get American humour

But yeah for an American advert its actually good Good job Sony!
    Isn't it ok to show women's breast over there too on tv commercials? I mean, talk about freedom of advertisement, lol. So this chick in this ad could come in shirtless over there in Europe? lol

I liked the first one, this one seems so much better, i can't wait

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News