Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Ubisoft Unveils Assassin's Creed III's First PS3 Trailer

Sponsored Links
    Today Ubisoft Community Developer Gabriel Graziani has officially unveiled Assassin's Creed III's first PS3 trailer below!

To quote: After several years of work, by hundreds of some of the most talented developers on the planet, we are extraordinarily pleased to show you the very first official trailer for Assassin's Creed III.

Today, we'd like to offer a glimpse of the rich backdrop provided by the American Revolution, as well as sneaking in some details about our Native American protagonist: Connor.

Keep your eyes peeled for a certain historic figure you may recognize (trust me, he'll be hard to miss)... and ponder his role both in a story of the foundation of a nation and the ceaseless conflict between the Templars and Assassins.

As previously announced, Assassin's Creed III ships for PS3 on October 30, 2012.

Video: Ubisoft Unveils Assassin's Creed III's First PS3 Trailer

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looks sick... Can't wait for this!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Now this is definitely going to be one of the games of the year, can't wait.

I am disappointed with this trailer - What happened to the cool Uber tracks like those in former trailers like

Woodkid - Iron
    These New Puritans - We Want War
    Groove Addicts (music library) - Legend etc

That gave the trailer a bit of thrill.

This did get me a bit excited, but I do think it's a bit early to announce this game since Assassin's creed revelations was released just a couple of months ago. They should base AC 4 in Australia, lol.

No hidden blade, just a tomahawk?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News