Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Twisted Metal PS3 Trailer: Dollface Meets the Murder Balls

Sponsored Links
    Today SCEA's Product Marketing Manager Brad Bennett has shared a new Twisted Metal PS3 gameplay trailer dubbed Dollface Meets the Murder Balls below.

To quote: Now that you know Twisted Metal is confirmed for February 14th 2012, just in time for a bloody Valentine's Day, we wanted to share the latest gameplay video with readers.

This new video features Dollface in all her creepy glory, and you also get a taste of some new vehicles such as the Juggernaut, as well as weapons like Meat Grinder and the Murder Balls.

Those interested can check out the Twisted Metal PS3 gameplay video trailer below.

Enjoy!

Video: Twisted Metal PS3 Trailer: Dollface Meets the Murder Balls

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if anyone is interested in watching the video you can go here: [Register or Login to view links]

About the video, wow it looks incredible, it looks like a lot of fun for multiplayer.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The video should work above embedded... at least it does here. If it doesn't for anyone else let me know.

it doesn't for me, linux chrome. I only see a picture.

Hmm strange indeed.. I tried Google Chrome in Windows and the video shows OK but perhaps I can have CJPC check via Linux tonight.

cool video, just wish next February would get here!

Ja, ja, crazy video, crazy game! One might say that it seems to be the result of a sick mind, but it's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Hmm strange indeed.. I tried Google Chrome in Windows and the video shows OK but perhaps I can have CJPC check via Linux tonight.
    works with ubuntus firefox but not chrome..

Quote Originally Posted by adrianc1982 View Post
    it doesn't for me, linux chrome. I only see a picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Yep - Tried FF and Chrome in linux, it works fine. Horribly dumb question, but your trying to play the right one, correct (one is a video, other is a picture)

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    Yep - Tried FF and Chrome in linux, it works fine. Horribly dumb question, but your trying to play the right one, correct (one is a video, other is a picture)
    Only the picture appears... adblock is the culprit, if I disable it, I see the video, strange thing is I can see it directly from the playstation page but not here...

Well at least I know now why I wasn't seeing the videos. Thanks.
    Last edited by adrianc1982; 08-28-2011 at 01:05 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News