Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Twisted Metal PS3 Returns, It's Time to Shoot My Truck

Sponsored Links
    Twisted Metal Producer Chad Cox has shared a video today spotlighting the return of Twisted Metal to PS3 proclaiming it's Time to Shoot My Truck.

To quote: Today is judgment day! Twisted Metal is on store shelves and Sweet Tooth's ice cream truck is resting on a giant turntable in the middle of the desert, a perfect target for your computer-controlled, fully automatic M249-SAW machinegun.

Go to [Register or Login to view links] right now for a chance to fire this massive assault weapon live from your own computer and make real things explode.

In the history of gaming, guns, and the world wide web, nothing this bold has ever been attempted - this is your opportunity to be a part of history! Seriously. Stop reading this right now and go to shootmytruck.com. And don't forget to buy Twisted Metal!

It's judgment day! Twisted Metal is now available in stores, and our sweet new launch trailer has made its debut:

To make Twisted Metal's release day even more exciting than it already is, Sweet Tooth's ice cream truck is now on a turntable in the middle of the desert, waiting for you to shred it to pieces with bullet-fire. Go to shootmytruck.com right now for a chance to fire a fully automatic weapon live from your own computer and make real things explode.

In the history of gaming, guns, and the world wide web, nothing like this has ever been done, and this is your opportunity to be a part of it.

And don't forget to pick up Twisted Metal and let us know what you think!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I still think this game is a copy of Carmageddon with less fun. Where are the people?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Its the other way around. Twisted Metal has been around since 1995 when the playstation 1 was still new. I do respect your opinion though its not for everybody. I myself could play Twisted Metal 2 all day even now

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News