Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Twisted Metal Extended PS3 Trailer Reveal, Axel Pre-order

Sponsored Links
    Today Twisted Metal Producer Chad Cox has shared an extended Twisted Metal PS3 trailer reveal alongside Axel pre-order details.

To quote: Last week David Jaffe broke the news that Twisted Metal will be hitting stores on October 4th of this year.

We also debuted a peek at the game's awesome cast with the new trailer, Broken, through [Register or Login to view links]. Today we're back with an EXTENDED cut that delivers an even deeper look at the new Twisted universe!

Here's another piece of exciting news, Axel is back, and you'll get early access to unlock this death-dealing war machine by [Register or Login to view links] at any participating retailer!

We're on a roll now with Twisted Metal news, so be sure to check back for more info as we approach launch on October 4th, 2011!

Video: Twisted Metal Extended PS3 Trailer Reveal, Axel Pre-order

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looks AWESOME! New characters, vehicles, large battlefields.. Wow, I'm pumped!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so let me just get this clarified for myself and anyone else who wants to know: this game is for 5 year olds, right? i see clowns and little love clowns!

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News