Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Tetris PSN in 1080p and 5.1 with PS3-Exclusive Multiplayer

Sponsored Links
    EA Mobile Senior Producer Christophe Gomez has posted up a new video today spotlighting Tetris PSN in 1080p and 5.1 with PS3-exclusive multiplayer action!

To quote: We are launching Tetris on PlayStation Network and it'll be available to download from the PSN store in very early next year.

This version of Tetris boasts 5.1 Dolby Sound, 1080P HD graphics, plus six online and local multiplayer modes.

Of course, you can play Marathon mode by yourself in the boldest and brightest graphics ever, but what we're really excited about are three new PS3-exclusive multiplayer modes that will make this a must-have.

I can't go into much detail, but these new online, real-time multiplayer modes will be more fun and competitive than anything you've seen before.

A couple of weeks ago Alexi Pajitnov, the original creator of Tetris, got to try out this new PS3 version and absolutely loved it. And since we know how excited you are, we have a trailer ready to showcase just how awesome this gets.

Check it out above! This is going to be the definitive Tetris experience.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lol old good games... never get old. Love it, just hope it will be priced reasonably considering the the caliber of the game...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The most overrated game ever, from Russia hits PSN. I will absolutely don't get it, I'm overwhelmed with my Bejeweld 2 anyway.

OMG! *__*

I'm loving it!

lol Tetris blocks in HD and Tetris music in 5.1. Really Sony?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News