Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Terminator Salvation - The Video Game Trailer Available

Sponsored Links
    Taking place two years before the movie of the same name, Terminator Salvation: The Video Game puts players in post-apocalyptic Los Angeles at the time AI-overlord Skynet rises to power.

This means series hero John Connor is still a legend-in-the-making, and time-traveling Terminators have yet to learn the catchy Spanish phrases that would make them famous.

To quote: We watched a live demo of Salvation earlier this month, taking in the shooter's "cover and flank" battle system, the cinematic, HUD-less interface and the constant barrage of that thematic riff.

As much as we love hearing the tune, we're not too enamored, thus far, with the game's presentation regarding its generic weapons arsenal and bland on-rails sections; however, that opinion might change once we finally get some hands-on time at GDC next week.

For now, here's a trailer and some screen shots to check out!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    This game should be great as i am a big terminator fan..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope this brings a new era for the Terminator saga and hopefully we'll get at least one sequel... as for the movies, they could keep them going until we're dead, it could have so many different ways of making it a (even more) lenghty series

This seems to use Gears of War engine (UT3) or is it just me?

Lets hope toghether this is not another failure from the big screen to the "small" one...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This looks like a great game, but judging by the way other games based on movies turn out, it probably won't be that good, but one can hope.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News