Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: Surround Sound System for PS3 is Available Next Week

Sponsored Links
    It was first announced at E3 this year, and today Sony Peripherals Product Manager Anand Agarwal has confirmed that the Surround Sound System for PS3 will be available next week and shared a video of it in action!

To quote: Back at E3, we had announced that we will be releasing an all-in-one Surround Sound System for the PS3 system with built-in subwoofer. A device made for the ultimate gamer, the Surround Sound System will be available next week in the U.S. and Canada.

It's perfect for use with games and Blu-ray movies and more importantly, is easy to use. You'll be able to enjoy immersive audio by simply placing the Surround Sound System in front of the television and connecting it to the PS3 system with the optical digital cable. The sleek design of the Sound Bar compliments the design of your PS3.

So, why pick up the Surround Sound System? The Surround Sound System utilizes cutting-edge technologies, including Sony's S-Force PRO Front Surround Sound that creates the equivalent of a home theater system, bringing to life in-game sounds not normally audible with conventional acoustic systems.

Bringing in SCE's expertise in both entertainment and technology acquired from developing games, four sound fields and two sound modes have been designed with the help of our expert game sound designers. Check out this video that has excerpts from our conversations with the game sound design team:

To learn more about the features and specifications of this Sound Bar, visit our web site. Many retailers across the country have it on display as well. Visit one of the online retailers listed on our website for more info. Enjoy!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Very nice unit and compact and which can be taken to any place or location that you have the ps3.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm actually considering buying this...

i don't see any real differences between this and any other surround sound system that anyone can attach to there TVs??

I think this sound system won't be better than Logitech Z5500 sound system..

Nice news, I need a sound system and maybe this will be the one which I buy.

Would be cool, if something about the price would be written in the text, and how good it is compiled to other sound system like Teufel in the price class.

looks alright.. is it only VIRTUAL surround sound, or are there more speakers? forgive my ignorance sony but i thought for it to be surround sound you needed more than just speakers in front of you.. i bet it will be dear in australia, if we ever get it here..

It's not even surround sound lol. I will stick to my Sony 5.1 surround sound system and have a better experience.

Lets face it, SONY speakers have a history of being crap! Think I will stick with Samsung Home Cinema system for now. Having said that it may be good for my second PS3. Lets just see how much this baby retails for?

Banned User
    i always liked sony stereo stuff when i was lil... but yes, their speakers tend to be crappy...

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News