Video: Street Fighter X Tekken PS3 Comic-Con 2010 Debut Trailer

This weekend we have one more debut trailer video from Comic-Con 2010, which showcases Street Fighter X Tekken for the PS3 entertainment system.

The Street Fighter X Tekken video comes courtesy of CapcomUnityVideos with the announcement by Capcom's Yoshinori Ono at Comic Con 2010.

To quote: "Street Fighter X Tekken will be running on Street Fighter IV's engine, which means Tekken will stray from its 3D roots and into new gameplay territory.

Whether or not the transition is a smooth one remains to be seen, but some of the gameplay videos that are leaking onto the net look pretty good so far."

Those interested can check out the Street Fighter X Tekken PS3 Comic-Con 2010 debut trailer below!

Video: Street Fighter X Tekken PS3 Comic-Con 2010 Debut Trailer

More PlayStation 3 News...

Yummy, wish they would wait to release another street fighter, just bought the last 2 and i'm feeling a little ripped off! :-(

Big Grin

That is awesome, my head almost exploded.

Exciting news indeed and btw there will be 2 versions of this game 1st ''Street Fighter X Tekken'' is being developed by capcom based on SSFIV 2.5D engine while the 2nd one ''Tekken X Street Fighter'' will be developed by Namco using Tekken 6 3D engine courtesy of joystiq...

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/07/24/street-fighter-x-tekken-and-vice-versa-revealed-at-comic-con/
    Last edited by Pcsx2006; 07-26-2010 at 01:12 AM

Banned User
    i will definitely buy Tekken x Street Fighter.

i was a hugh fan from Street FIghter. owned all games on the SNES but since Street Fighter 4 got release for PS3 i hate that game. i don't like the constrolments and also not the skill and combo system.

i can't wait to see the first pics of Tekken x Street Fighter.

This is definately an interesting direction for both of these two franchises to go in. My only concern is seeing the Tekken characters' play mechanics run on the Street Fighter IV engine. Over the years I've always heard so many "What if they pit against?" questions till its crazy. Examples: Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat, DOA vs Tekken, Virtua Fighter vs DOA. I suppose we'll have to wait and see more on how the full gameplay turns out for this title.

My question is how will the two departments handle the lack of projectiles in the Tekken series? Do they just plan on making classic Tekken characters have projectiles in the Capcom one then take out most of the projectiles in the Namco version? These are two completely different fighting styles. I fear the Capcom one may not fair as well as the Namco one in terms of trying to adapt the others playing style.