Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Video: Sony's Kevin Butler on Best Buy PlayStation 3D Display Offer

Today Sony Senior Vice President of Sales Tim Bender has shared a new video featuring spokesman Kevin Butler introducing an exclusive Best Buy PlayStation 3D Display offer this holiday season.

To quote: We hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving and are excited for what's in store this holiday season.

As you know, the PlayStation 3D Display officially launched last week and our friends at Best Buy are offering a new promotion to celebrate. While supplies last, customers who purchase a 3D Display will be able to purchase a PS3 for only $100.

A fantastic offer for those wanting to experience 3D gaming and entertainment right out of the box.

Just in case you missed it on Sunday, the new promotion was announced in a new TV commercial that aired for the first time nationally during the Falcons/Viking football game and it features everyone's favorite executive Kevin Butler.

Video: Sony's Kevin Butler on Best Buy PlayStation 3D Display Offer

More PlayStation 3 News...

Looks like a decent deal for Christmas , but how can they be sitting that far away from the TV and still be able to see everything, maybe it's just me because I'm used to a big TV.

I want to know if they have a case for it like in the video...

Awesome!!!

LOL. No serious... 100 dollar PS3? Nice one!

i want that case

LOL how much does the display cost >_>

The case lookslike my mobilephone. Who wants that tv ? what is it 24" ? i had a 42" for gaming. but i put that tv in the bedroom and bought a 46" for gaming.

With sonys 3D tv , how near should we sit to see a game on that "mobile display".
    Last edited by Sleepdroid; 11-30-2011 at 07:27 PM

Man you guys are lucky to have this offer, hope they bring that display to other territories like South Africa

Sadly that case is not included but very enticing and misleading making people believe you will get it.

Maybe we can fight Kevin for one haha.

The display is about 400$ if i remember well. So this would be about 500-600$ (display + PS3), not worth it.

Another marketing piece of crap to sell their pitiful 24" with outdated technologies.

PS: and i'm pretty sure the "100$ PS3" is not directly in the shop, i bet you have to send them proof and they will pay you back "some day" (few months later) with a cheque or something.

PS2 : not mentioning that you can get some 40" Samsung for the same price (400-500$) ... LOL.
    Last edited by CS67700; 11-30-2011 at 07:37 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

bad acting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast