Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Sony Unveils PlayStation Access Episode 7 PSN Footage

Sponsored Links
    Following up on their previous update, today PlayStation Community Manager MusterBuster has unveiled Access Episode 7 PSN footage below.

To quote: If you can tear yourselves away from your glossy new copies of Uncharted 3 for just ten minutes, you'll see there's a brilliant new episode of Access waiting for you on the PlayStation Store.

Bethesda's soaring RPG epic, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim lights up Game of the Week, complete with gorgeous new footage to ogle - including plenty of dragons and big, shouty magic spells (fans of cute rabbits, be warned).

There's the usual news round-up and PlayStation Store highlights to look forward to as well, the latter including a look at upcoming PSN title Hydrophobia and the vampire-themed Festival of Blood pack for Infamous 2.

Elsewhere, be sure to soak up the Battlefield 3 multiplayer advice with [Register or Login to view links] Executive Producer Patrick Bach, and make doubly sure you check out Nolan North clambering about Sony's offices and strangling [Register or Login to view links] cameraman Dan Read as he shows off his real-life Nathan Drake skills.

Access is available every Wednesday from the PlayStation Store, free to download for all UK PSN users.

Video: Sony Unveils PlayStation Access Episode 7 PSN Footage

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Skyrim is going to be the best RPG game ever , I have Oblivion on both my PC and PS3 and I enjoy playing it more on my PC (controls) so I'll probably get Skyrim on my PC. InFamous Festival of blood is a great game but I wish it had been longer, it would've also been cool if you could somehow incorporate the new powers (from festival of blood) with InFamous 2. Also Payday the Heist looks a bit like Counterstrike but they've barely showed us any gameplay of it in comparison to the amount of gameplay they've showed us of BF3.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 11-04-2011 at 08:59 PM

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News