Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: Sony Releases Commercial Showcasing PS3 in 3D

Sponsored Links
    Now that we're aware of Sony's intentions to ship 3D TVs and 3D PS3 games in 2010, today they have released a commercial showcasing these plans to bring 3D into the living room next year.

To quote: "They talk about releasing 3D for their Bravia TV's, PS3, and Blu-ray players as well.

While they do not offer any specifics on exactly when we'll see these technologies, they do say that it will be coming some time next year."

The commercial can be viewed in the video below. Enjoy!

Video: Sony Releases Commercial Showcasing PS3 in 3D

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm not gonna lie. That commercial was kinda gay. I like that they're advertising though...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Commercial is not sony's foretay.. hehe by any means and we see this kind of stuff, but like you said they are advertising which is something as they do lack at times in that dept.

haha how stupid does that family look watching tv with sunglasses on indoors mwahaha

I'm sorry, it's terrible. I'm going to finally admit it. There is absolutely no market for this technology (even if the current generation of televisions supported it). Very few people want to watch movies in 3D (perhaps a few children who want to see the latest Spy Kids or Shrek movie) or have to wear special glasses just to sit down and game (I have even heard people say that it's uncomfortable to watch, even in short durations). Wasted time and wasted money Sony; cut your losses, do not waste any more development on useless tech.

Quote Originally Posted by imec View Post
    I'm sorry, it's terrible. I'm going to finally admit it. There is absolutely no market for this technology (even if the current generation of televisions supported it). Very few people want to watch movies in 3D (perhaps a few children who want to see the latest Spy Kids or Shrek movie) or have to wear special glasses just to sit down and game (I have even heard people say that it's uncomfortable to watch, even in short durations). Wasted time and wasted money Sony; cut your losses, do not waste any more development on useless tech.
    I completely disagree. Even though I cannot afford whatever comes out, I would love for it to happen. The technology need to be pushed forward and eventually it will be normal (hopefully without the glasses). I am sure people said the same thing about HDTV. I am also sure they said the same about colour tv when it happened, but I am pretty sure they were all wrong.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by canabal View Post
    I completely disagree. Even though I cannot afford whatever comes out, I would love for it to happen. The technology need to be pushed forward and eventually it will be normal (hopefully without the glasses). I am sure people said the same thing about HDTV. I am also sure they said the same about colour tv when it happened, but I am pretty sure they were all wrong.
    ^^ agree with you

Indeed i really look forward to this, i love 3D films.... they are the only ones that can even get us to the theater anymore. So seeing sony dedicated to bringing more 3D content to the public... well all i can say is that is GREAT!

Good news and really looking forward to bringing this home when it arrives!

Funny... my parents always said not to sit in front of the TV... but atleast leave 2 Meters room between you and the screen...

I think that this 3d technology will not be interesting to adults this will be more for people that are high or drunk

Sony brings 3D at home in 2010... with how many years late ? lol

It's like the chat "in game" for the ps3...

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News