Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Sony PS3 - It Only Does Family Togetherness

Sponsored Links
    Sony's Marketing & PlayStation Network Senior Vice President Peter Dille has shared a video today on the PS3 dubbed 'It Only Does Family Togetherness' featuring a desperate dad TV spot, as follows:

Thanks for all your amazing feedback on our new "It Only Does Everything" ad campaign. Kevin Butler has been busy pushing the new $299 PS3, not just on our blog but on some of your favorite TV programs, and the reaction has been fantastic.

I mentioned on my initial post that we have a huge campaign designed to show "Everything" the PS3 can do. And since you're all PlayStation's biggest fans, we'll be debuting each one here first. Our next spot features Kevin Butler helping a desperate father connect with his kids by finding the best family-friendly entertainment.

The ad is also timed to support the new "Game of the Year" edition of LittleBigPlanet, which shipped this week. The new edition of LBP includes everything from the first game plus more than $30 of bonus content, new levels and free downloadable content packs.

We hope you like this next installment of the campaign as much as you enjoyed the first two spots. Lots more coming, including ads that feature some of our biggest games like UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves and Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time. You'll be hearing plenty more from me and Kevin Butler very soon...

Video: Sony PS3 - It Only Does Family Togetherness

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thats a clever advert.. i like

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Lmao. I love that guy. I still have yet to see a single PlayStation 3 advert on TV.

Lol

I like this commercial, pretty funny. And that guy was also in the Original geico commercials where the Gecko does the robot Lol.

Great Advertisement

Last edited by Chivafighter; 09-11-2009 at 01:13 AM

wow.. that was funny commercial... I saw Rumor Ad on TV.. but I would love to see this one on TV.. really funny..

Every Desperate Father needs to buy PS3 or they will be next to see their kids and their wives in PS3 Ad

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News