Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Sony Announces The New PlayStation Store Now Available

Sponsored Links
    Following their previous tour, today Sony PlayStation Store Director Grace Chen has announced the new PSN Store is here with a new video posted below.

To quote: As you may have noticed, the new PlayStation Store for PlayStation 3 is now available in the United States, Canada, Brazil and Mexico.

Great new features like streaming trailers, improved search, new filter and sort options, as well as improved graphics, more game and video information, and easier access to add-ons are just some of the highlights.

With so much content available, it's a great time to jump in and check it out.

We value your feedback and will continue to make enhancements, so please let us know what you think in the comment section below.

Video: Sony Announces The New PlayStation Store Now Available

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can't say I really like the new look, but honestly the PSN store can be so unorganized that I hope they got everything laid out in a more accessible way.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i hate it so very much and it rarely works for me. i tried to get a refund on my psn plus which hasn't started yet but sony said no... of course.

The new PSN store looks good, and most of it's information and content are easy to find, better the the previous version, the problem is it's a very different experience than the XMB on PS3, it feels like there are two completly different systems.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News