Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Sonic 4 Episode II Brings Metal Sonic to PSN May 16, 2012

Sponsored Links
    SEGA Digital Campaigns Manager Mike Kebby has shared a video today of Sonic 4 Episode II, which brings Metal Sonic to PSN on May 16, 2012.

To quote: We're extremely pleased to be able to announce that Metal Sonic is making a return to the Sonic universe.

Not only is Metal Sonic returning to wreak havoc in the boss battles of Sonic 4 Episode II, but he's making a star appearance in exclusive content for owners of both Episodes I and II! In other words, now you can play as Metal Sonic.

In the same way as Mega Drive owners who owned Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles got additional content if they 'locked on' one cart onto the other, so too do gamers who own both Episode I and Episode II.

Simply put, gamers who own both Episodes get exclusive access to Episode Metal as part of Episode II. This is an exclusive zone telling the story of what Metal Sonic was up to during the first episode, following his mysterious revival.

Set in the world of Episode I, you can play stages that have been rearranged for Metal Sonic.

Sonic 4 Episode II releases on PSN in...

Not only are we pleased to announce this news about Metal Sonic, but we also have a release date and pricing information to reveal too, so from Wednesday the 16th May for 9.99/€12.99 you can enjoy Sonic's latest adventure.

In addition to this, the game will be accompanied with the release of the first ever Sonic PSN avatars.

Video: Sonic 4 Episode II Brings Metal Sonic to PSN May 16, 2012

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Funny how a game like these 15 years ago would have been the most awesome game, but now it's released straight away to the PSN store for like $15.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Omg finally. I thought it was scrapped

Just awesome Metal sonic rule

Metal sonic? YEAAAH!!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News