Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Resistance 3 PS3 Gameplay Trailer to Debut at the VGAs

Sponsored Links
    Insomniac Games Creative Director Marcus Smith has shared a preview video and confirmed today that a Resistance 3 PS3 gameplay trailer is set to debut at the VGAs.

To quote: I wanted to stop by and give you an update about what's been going on over the last couple of months.

You may remember the live-action trailer that we revealed during [Register or Login to view links] to formally announce Resistance 3. We're very excited to reveal that we will be following that up with a new trailer, premiering exclusively during the [Register or Login to view links] (Saturday, December 11th in the States, check your local listings for time and network if you're outside the US).

The trailer continues the live action experience, showing live-action snippets of three moments in the game, while also bringing you your first glimpse of actual gameplay from Resistance 3. Check out a teaser for the trailer below:

We hope this continues to help set the tone that Resistance 3 represents, so stay tuned for the show next week...

Video: Resistance 3 PS3 Gameplay Trailer to Debut at the VGAs

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is the very first game that i bought for my PS3 and the first one that i completed, i think..or was it Uncharted 1?
    Anyways, i would love to see this game succeed but somehow i can't help but think that it will be less than Killzone3 or Killzone2 even. Maybe (and hopefully!) it will make up for its lesser graphics by extraordinary gameplay.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Okay, this is very short. Resistance : Fall of Man was my first game on PS3, I loved it. Hope this will be better than Resistance 2.

HELLZ YEZ this is epic, i wanna hear what they will innovate in online multiplayers now. The last one was not as good as the first so i expect that they improve and surpass Resistance 2.

I am so watching the VGA's.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News