Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Resistance 3 Confirmed, Coming Exclusively to PS3!

Sponsored Links
    Creative Director Marcus Smith has officially confirmed today at GamesCom 2010 that Resistance 3 from Insomniac Games is coming exclusively to PS3 alongside a video teaser!

To quote: Wearing my new hat as the Creative Director on Resistance 3, I wanted to stop by and finally announce the game that Kombo.com has dubbed, "the worst-kept secret in gaming."

We were very excited to finally OFFICIALLY announce Resistance 3 at the PlayStation press conference at [Register or Login to view links] in Cologne, Germany. While we aren't revealing too much at this time, we did want to share this live-action teaser that should set the mood for what's to come.

We won't be gone for too long - the team has been hard at work over the last two years developing Resistance 3, and we're excited to have extra time to ensure that this game lives up to the expectations we've all got for it.

To make sure you hear all of the latest news, follow us on Twitter [Register or Login to view links] or hit our website at [Register or Login to view links] and sign up for the [Register or Login to view links] and [Register or Login to view links].

Video: Resistance 3 Confirmed, Coming Exclusively to PS3!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wasn't it always a PS3 exclusive?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Indeed... probably just looks better for their marketing to promote it that way.

The reason they are saying its a PS3 exclusive is because of a story or comment from Insomniac about a month or so ago that insomniac was working on a cross platform game.

Plus, ya it looks better for marketing purposes.

Registered User wilkinsonjohn99's Avatar

Exclamation

i think someone posted a country music video by mistake...

what we want is gameplay footage, what did that tell us about the game??

Thumbs Down

resistance 2 blowed so much and no co-op campaign ruined it.

I agree with mark, one of the highlights of the first resistance game was being able to play through it with a friend, and then they release resistance 2 and the co-op is bs. Here's hoping they have good co-op in the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by wilkinsonjohn99 View Post
    i think someone posted a country music video by mistake...

what we want is gameplay footage, what did that tell us about the game??
    Well...

1) We know that the game is at least partially set in new york.
    2) Looks like the US is getting it's ass kicked, so the humans might be losing.
    3) We know a bunch of dudes on a train got their butts eaten

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News