Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition for PS3 and PlayStation Move

Sponsored Links
    Today Product Manager Matt Dahlgren shares an in-depth video peek at how Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition works with the PlayStation Move PS3 motion controller.

To quote: Recently we had the PlayStation team into our office for an in-depth demo of how the PlayStation Move motion controller works with Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition. Check out the video below to see how these new controls work.

For those who don't know, when the PlayStation Move controller became available, Capcom released a free update for Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition owners that implements new control options into the game which provide a more immersive and intuitive experience.

Now you can use the PlayStation Move controller to aim with ease as you take down the hoards of Majini that have taken over Kijuju.

Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition is available in stores now and in addition to the entire Resident Evil 5 experience, the Gold Edition includes two new episodes, four new costumes, an online Versus Mode, and a newly reworked Mercenaries Reunion mode. The PlayStation Move motion controller works with all modes.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cool, I got the PSmove so its good to see games supporting it other than kids games, but I dont know if I would buy this new full price, I might however check it out PSgroove style and see if its any good with the move!
    Last edited by DeViL303; 10-23-2010 at 02:15 AM

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got it and its actually better with the move.

I don't like Wii games coz of the controller, but the move in RE5ge is actually good. The move is sort of like the Wii controller but better. All the problems I have aiming with the Wii controller arn't there with the move. It's what the Wii controller should be like.

If you have a Move controller I recommend to get RE5 Gold Edition as its a good game to go with the move controller.

i've bought the move set up and RE:GE and wasn't too fond of the controls, i find it hard to be in one mode searching for ammo and then all a sudden, have to start shooting Majini.

The part that mainly makes it hard to control is you control the screen with the navi controller using the analogue, and the aim with the move, you can't move the screen by aimin the move outta the screen,

i just think its very fidgity, but i do like the championship sports game tho, very accurate, i thinks its more so cause its made for the move, while RE came out before hand, not as good as RE 4 on Wii.

Yeah, finally a cool game that will supports move.

It's awesome! *_*

Finally i can use my ps move!

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News