Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One First PS3 Gameplay Trailer

Sponsored Links
    Insomniac Games Senior Community Manager James Stevenson has made available the first Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One PS3 gameplay trailer video today.

To quote: First off, I want to thank all of you folks who came out to visit us at during PAX 2010 in Seattle.

It was great to see you at the PlayStation.Blog meet-up, the [Register or Login to view links], and the live recording of the [Register or Login to view links].

I also wanted to share with you the first direct feed gameplay of Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, along with commentary from North Carolina Studio Director Chad Dezern.

Make sure you check it out in glorious 720p high-definition. It's a beautiful game.

Also: Many of you have been e-mailing, tweeting and posting questions on [Register or Login to view links]. Chad wanted to address some of your most frequently asked questions.

Check out his latest "[Register or Login to view links]" blog from Insomniac North Carolina!

If you have questions that Chad didn't address in his blog, I'll be happy to try to answer them below.

Video: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One First PS3 Gameplay Trailer

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looks absolutely stunning! I have bought every single Ratchet and Clank game, and I am a loyal fan. My main question is: Why is this not in 1080p? Insomniac was able to squeeze out so much from the PS2, but why are they struggling so much to get 1080p from the PS3?

Also, why not add more characters like the plumber, or Al (roboshack), or Helga, or the monkey?

Apart from that, kudos! I think this is going to revolutionize co-op gameplay forever.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News