Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset - Elite Edition Tech Tour

Sponsored Links
    Sony Associate Product Marketing Manager Richard Ho has posted up a tech tour video today showcasing the Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset Elite Edition below.

To quote: Just before E3, we announced the all-new Pulse wireless stereo headset - Elite Edition, one of the latest PlayStation 3 (PS3) accessories to join the PlayStation family.

The only headset to feature BassImpact technology, Pulse - Elite Edition offers gamers the ultimate audio advantage. Its sleek industrial design makes it a perfect fit for gaming while at home or on the road.

Last week we sat down with Glenn Black, an engineer on the Research & Development team. We wanted to give you an in-depth walkthrough of Pulse - Elite Edition so you can see what makes this headset reign over the competition.

We hope you enjoyed the video; look out for Pulse - Elite Edition in retail stores nationwide this week for $149.99 (MSRP)!

Video: Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset - Elite Edition Tech Tour

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i don't like the appearance of these.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice but too expensive...

how does it connect to the ps3 ? letīs see if i can use them with my phone too.

149$... i can get one used xbox360 for that much money. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kira30 View Post
    how does it connect to the ps3 ? letīs see if i can use them with my phone too.
    The same way as the first stereo headset - via dedicated USB dongle - so no use on phone / mp3 players etc although it works on PCs and MACs however only in stereo mode.

f i was spending 150 id get tritons or turtle beach for a little

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News