Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: PSN Exclusive Spelunker Coming to US on PlayStation 3

Sponsored Links
    The PSN remake of Spelunker is ready to explore the dark, cavernous recesses of your console when it makes its way to America, courtesy of Tozai.

[Register or Login to view links] reports that the NES game has been updated with "new graphics, and a 6-player online cooperative mode."

To quote: Spelunker HD can be played with both classic and updated graphics.

Unlike most PSN games, the game includes a Platinum Trophy. Depending on how Tozai prices the US release, this may be one of the cheapest Platinums ever.

Check out the Spelunker HD video below!

Video: PSN Exclusive Spelunker Coming to US on PlayStation 3

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Aside from Demon's Souls, this is the first game I would actually PLAY on PS3 in the last year or so... I still play it and its sequel on MAME!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    looks good, 6 player online coop is nice, i can't believe it has platinium trophy ^^, i will buy it for sure

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    One of the best games in ages - got it from Japan Store a way back - still playing it. It has also a bunch of Home rewards - full "Spelunkers" costume ...

Online is great fun and there is always some playing it.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News