Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Producer Details What Dead Nation is for PlayStation 3

Sponsored Links
    Sony's Social Media Manager Jeff Rubenstein has asked the question: What is Dead nation for the PS3, and he got his answer alongside a video with US Producer Damion Pinnock.

To quote: You first heard the title last year.

You got a sneak peek when the live action promo was released last month.

But what kind of game is Dead Nation, exactly? US Producer Damion Pinnock tells us about [Register or Login to view links]'s zombie-filled follow up to PSN smash hit Super Stardust HD.

Those interested can check out the video interview below!

Video: Producer Details What Dead Nation is for PlayStation 3

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I really miss Smash T.V. and Total Carnage...

The game does look good though. I love the mention of having more 'zombies' on screen than any other game. But the thing is, those are low res zombies with little animation. I'd love to see them have that many zombies in high detail like Resident Evil 5.

Anywho, still a good looking game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hopefuly it will have missions and a good story. It already looks better than burn zombie burn and zombie apocolypse in the sense you have more freedom to move. It seems more level based rather than being locked in a square and having no progression or real movement. Because BZB an ZA just get boring way to fast and are way to repetative. So i hope this game has different paths and areas you traverse to in a story based way rather than just stages with hordes of zombies.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News