Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: PowerMad Review of Battlefield 1943 for PlayStation 3

Sponsored Links
    This is my latest PowerMad video review of Battlefield 1943 for Sony's PlayStation 3 entertainment system.

I know this Electronic Arts game is a bit old (hit PSN last July), but I figured it would be worth my time to do one small PS3 review on it.

Those interested can check out the video below, and view other reviews of mine via my [Register or Login to view links].

A brief overview: Battlefield 1943 casts players as either the United States Marine Corps (USMC) or the Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN) with up to 24 players on three classic Battlefield maps: Wake Island, Guadalcanal, and Iwo Jima.

After players collectively reached 43 million kills, their respective console versions received access to an additional Coral Sea map; the PC version will have the map available on release.

According to the game's development team, accessibility and value were the main reasons the game went digital as opposed to a retail launch.

Anyway, enjoy the video review below!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A well done review as always CyanCaze, +Rep and I have also added it to our PS3 Reviews archive as well.

Sponsored Links

Smile

Sponsored Links
    Nice little review man.

very nice review, you pretty much covered everything it is a good game for $15.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexicodude908 View Post
    very nice review, you pretty much covered everything it is a good game for $15.
    Hey it's Matt! Long time no see PC buddy

Nice review as per usual..

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News