Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: PlayStation Store Enhanced with Two New View Modes

Sponsored Links
    Last year, after the complete PlayStation Store revamp, Sony allowed gamers to change the view mode of the items displayed on the PlayStation Store from just pictures to a list format.

They have now added two more modes that you can see in the video below.

To quote: "You can now view the icons in different sizes with either three, four or five per row. This will especially benefit people with giant or tiny size TVs.

If you have a small TV for instance, you may want the icons taking up extra space on the screen so they are easier to identify. Or big screen users may like the option to see more items per screen, reducing the need to scroll.

This isn't anything major of course but it is good to see that Sony are still improving the store all the time."

Video: PlayStation Store Enhanced with Two New View Modes

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Think they made that part like the european store. Didnt it used to be one massive list that you just scroll through? I really like that, now i have to go through each a-c d-h or whatever category... not as easy as it is to just scroll scroll scroll. Talking about the ps3 games section, cant really remember if it was different before.
    Last edited by semitope; 09-05-2009 at 10:48 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I like the new design better, the older ones just didnt have a good look to them, at least they havent started to copy microsofts or nintendo's designs. Every time i see the 360's menus, i get a chuckle of how they combined the competitions setup.

Sponsored Links

Wink Agreed

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tjhacker87 View Post
    I like the new design better, the older ones just didnt have a good look to them, at least they havent started to copy microsofts or nintendo's designs. Every time i see the 360's menus, i get a chuckle of how they combined the competitions setup.
    I totally agree. The new look is a bit nicer.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News