Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: PlayStation Move XMB Navigation Speed Demonstration

Sponsored Links
    We have recently reported on the PlayStation Move launch date and titles from E3 2010, and this weekend uptodateksa2 has shared a PlayStation Move XMB navigation speed demonstration video on YouTube.

Although the video's origin appears to be from PlayStation Saudi Arabia and isn't in English, it demonstrates both the squeezably soft ball located atop the PS3 motion controller and the speedy navigation possible through Sony's XMB (XrossMediaBar) menu on the PlayStation 3 entertainment system.

Those interested can check out the PlayStation Move XMB navigation speed demonstration video below!

Video: PlayStation Move XMB Navigation Speed Demonstration

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The first game looked awesome. Just the motion to grab an arrow has me very interested. The second and third game however was giving me flashbacks of some of the horrid controls in some Wii games. Regardless, I plan on being a day one purchaser.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It sounds part arab, part english, part swedisch. Sounds like he is singing too. I really have to learn that language, itīs awesome

And yeah. The PS move, let us see how that goes ^^

well, I'm excited about the move just because it eliminates the need for a wii, the only thing that is missing is the mario franchise but aside from that games like resident evil 5 will benefit a lot from the move.

I played resident evil 4 for the wii and it was quite an amazing experience. Wii sports also was very good for a while or to play with friends so bring it on sony lets see what you can do with the motion controllers.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News