Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: PlayStation Move PS3 Motion Controller Works in the Dark

Sponsored Links
    Earlier today we saw a new PlayStation Move Demo video in the light, but GamesOnSmash.com (linked above) kicked it up a notch and confirmed that Sony's PlayStation Move PS3 Motion Controller does indeed work just as well in the dark.

For those who didn't get a PlayStation Move Media Kit (pictured below), the PS3 Motion Controller confirmed retail availability dates thus far are as follows:

- Europe and Singapore: September 15, 2010
    - North America: September 19, 2010
    - Japan: October 21, 2010

Finally, those interested can check out the PlayStation Move PS3 Motion Controller 'Works in the Dark' video below.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It seems the whole point of that video was to prove he has it before any the general public. I think you would have to be a complete fool to think that it would not work in the dark.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Osirisx View Post
    It seems the whole point of that video was to prove he has it before any the general public. I think you would have to be a complete fool to think that it would not work in the dark.
    No crap, right? They act like the Wii doesn't work in the dark, but OMG!!!! MOVE DOES!!!!

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by d3adliner View Post
    No crap, right? They act like the Wii doesn't work in the dark, but OMG!!!! MOVE DOES!!!!
    Who cares about Wii? M$ Kinect is direct competition for Move and I bet Kinect doesn't work in the darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Gryzak View Post
    Who cares about Wii? M$ Kinect is direct competition for Move and I bet Kinect doesn't work in the darkness
    i can see an LED body kit for kinect shortly on sale after its launched.. not that i am bashing it.

they both have their good and bad points. all 3 of the conrol systems.

It's coming out here in South Africa on the 17th of September.

Quote Originally Posted by lezek View Post
    It's coming out here in South Africa on the 17th of September.
    i feel sorry for you gamers in SA consoles and stuff cost so much more than they would do over in the uk usa.

used to live there and it suxed, no broadband, crappy DSTV via satalite, mind you that was 7 yers ago so things might have improved slightly.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News