Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: PlayStation Move Japanese Promo Showcases PS3 Lineup

Sponsored Links
    Today a PlayStation Move Japanese promotional video has surfaced which showcases a partial PS3 lineup for Sony's upcoming PlayStation 3 Motion Controller.

Although unconfirmed, a female silhoutte that walks, jumps and moves underneath the logo may be considered a mascot for Sony's Playstation Move.

The video hints at PS3 opening the door to a new dimension, and PS3 titles featured in the PlayStation Move video include the following, to quote:

- Beat Sketch
    - Big 3 Gun Shooting
    - EyePet
    - Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
    - The Shoot
    - Echochrome
    - Tower
    - Sports Champion
    - Kung Fu Rider
    - Nikudan
    - High Velocity Bowling
    - Ape Escape
    - Move de Party
    - TV Superstars

Those interested can check out the PlayStation Move Japanese promo video below!

Video: PlayStation Move Japanese Promo Showcases PS3 Lineup

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So many useless things for PS3. Just stop adding crappy peripherals and doing updates that break systems already.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kablooey View Post
    So many useless things for PS3. Just stop adding crappy peripherals and doing updates that break systems already.
    I'm really glad about the motion controllers, my GF really liked the wii, I sold it because I didnt like it that much and have been thinking on buying a new one again because my GF whines she finds the wii games a lot more fun to play than the ps3 or xbox games. I hope we get a really good title like wii sports so I can buy her the motion control and she can casual play without having to buy an underpowered console like the wii thats crap if you ask me.

Resident evil 4 for the wii was pretty great with the motion controllers a unique experience if you ask me and I would really love to play RE5 with motion controllers, and if they could port RE4 for the wii to the ps3 with the same controllers that would be cool too. All in all I'm excited and hope sony can deliver at least a couple of GOOD titles for my GF without having another console just for casual play.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News