Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: PlayStation Move Developer Diary - The Fight: Lights Out

Sponsored Links
    Producer John McLaughlin has made available a new PlayStation Move Developer Diary video today dubbed The Fight: Lights Out.

To quote: We had a really positive response from everyone who played the game at the Game Developers Conference under the working title, "Motion Fighter," and since then we've been working hard on getting the game together. We're currently in an alpha state and things are starting to look sweet.

We've conducted a ton of motion capture to ensure that every punch, every hit reaction, every dirty move and every hard-hitting knockout makes the player feel right in the thick of the action.

So get ready to go blow-for-blow in the fight of your life because now, only with PS3 and the PlayStation Move motion controller, you'll be able to throw punches with total precision. Throw jabs, hooks and uppercuts any way you like, just as you would in real life. Duck, bob and weave in real-time with the PlayStation Eye tracking your head movements.

Don't think you're much of a fighter? Well, it doesn't matter - just fight dirty instead! Launch a two-handed ear drum burst to stun your opponent and follow up with a sly elbow to the face. Grab hold of his ears, head-butt him and then finish him off with a backhander.

This is The Fight: Lights Out, and you can fight any way you want to - just make sure you win! All of this is only possible with the freedom of movement available with PlayStation Move.

That's all from me for now. Be on the lookout for more on The Fight: Lights Out at [Register or Login to view links]. In the meantime, check out this new video to the get the low down on how PlayStation Move helps deliver the ultra-realistic brawling experience of The Fight: Lights Out.

Video: PlayStation Move Developer Diary - The Fight: Lights Out

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    great news boss.. i'm hoping it does to what they say!! but for now its looks great!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    People will be sore the following day after playing this cause I'm pretty sure they will play all.. day... long. Nice :-)

This.. Looks entertaining?

This is great!

I simply love the knock at Wii Sports Boxing. "You can't just flick the controller..." Epic win!

This is so much better than what the wii has to offer, even ready to rumble boxing is lame on the wii compared to what you can do with the ps move insted of just flicking the controller. bring on a UFC game for MOVE.

The shape speaks for itself, I wonder if it vibrates too... "It just does everything", huh ?

I haven't yet swallowed the penguin, what I'm supposed to do with this thing ?

Oh, yes I' will buy it just to thank them... what an harassment was having a penguin nest inside my little cluster of PS3...

The video looks cool, but How can they make it work for a game like EA's skate or something similar that would involve your legs or some other part of your body. That would be a challenge for them.

But I guess they might get support of 3rd party motion controllers that would do the job.

For me the move is a Playstation copy of the Nintendo Wii balled because unlike microsoft they only copy a style has already made the sauce sony.

Lightbulb

they should combine it with this one. At 01:25 there's some cewl head-/bodytracking. if one would combine the tracking of the feet + the hands with ps move you should get awesome accuracy for full body tracking

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News