Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: PlayStation Access Episode 5 is Now Available

Sponsored Links
    Following up on their previous update, today Sony PlayStation Access Community Manager MusterBuster has made available Access Episode 5.

To quote: Episode 5 of Access is now online and available right here for your viewing pleasure. Pleasure being the operative word, because heading the line-up this week is EA's eye-meltingly beautiful first-person destruct 'em up, Battlefield 3.

The rest of the show is also stuffed with hi-def excellence, including an inside look at the recent Access Live event in Bristol, a round up of the latest news and all the best content from the PlayStation Store, including hot servings of DLC for both Resistance 3 and Dragon Age 2.

There's also a sneak-peak at upcoming short film, The Hero's Journey - directed by Blood Diamond's Ed Zwick and featuring [Register or Login to view links]'s Amy Hennig, and Uncharted star, Nolan North.

To watch Access before anyone else, UK users can download each episode for free every Wednesday from the PlayStation Store, with every show then uploaded to YouTube every Friday.

Episode 5 of Access is now online and available right here for your viewing pleasure. Pleasure being the operative word, because heading the line-up this week is [Register or Login to view links]'s eye-meltingly beautiful first-person destruct 'em up, Battlefield 3.

The rest of the show is also stuffed with hi-def excellence, including an inside look at the recent Access Live event in Bristol, a round up of the latest news and all the best content from the PlayStation Store, including hot servings of DLC for both Resistance 3 and Dragon Age 2.

There's also a sneak-peak at upcoming short film, The Hero's Journey - directed by Blood Diamond's Ed Zwick and featuring Naughty Dog's Amy Hennig, and Uncharted star, Nolan North.

To watch Access before anyone else, UK users can download each episode for free every Wednesday from the PlayStation Store, with every show then uploaded to YouTube every Friday.

Video: PlayStation Access Episode 5 is Now Available

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks, Chief. I didn't hear of it ever. But it can't hurt to give it a try at the weekend I think, eeh ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yep, apparently Sony replaced their FirstPlay interactive show with PlayStation Access for videos, previews and related PS3 DLC.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow, the campaign in Battlefield 3 looks epic, I usually play the campaign for a bit before I start playing online and forget about it, but I don't think this will be the case in BF3.

"I am alive" seems like it will be a decent game, but they really haven't showed us much gameplay footage yet so I can't really tell if it's my type of game or not.

But the thing that got me most excited in the video was the dragon age 2 "mark of assassin" dlc, Dragon Age 2 is one of my favorite games for the PS3 and the DLC looks like fun.

man i agree.. bf3 looks insanely king!!

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News